INTERCONTINENTAL SPECIALTY FATS AT THE EXPO SITE IN ASTANA
Did you know that...
1. The confectionery market is expected to grow by 4.7% annually over the next 4 years (CAGR 2023 - 2027).
2. 2 out of 3 consumers worldwide consider taste and aroma to be the most important factor when buying chocolate.
3. Texture plays an important role in the production of confectionery and bakery products. Products that increase sensual satisfaction due to texture, sound, visual component and taste are the most attractive for both consumers and companies.
4. Fats and oils play an important role in achieving good taste, in obtaining a sensory product of good quality with a long shelf life!
ISF is proud to be at the forefront of market trends and technologies in the fats and oils industry. The company has unique capabilities due to its vast experience and knowledge in the field of technical solutions that allow ISF customers to implement innovative developments and eliminate emerging difficulties in the production of their products in order to achieve high results.
ISF supports joint innovative development. The company's team of experts works closely with clients to develop customized solutions that meet unique needs. Regardless of whether you want to create a new product or solve an existing problem, ISF is always ready to help you achieve your goals.
This year, from May 31 to June 2, the company will take part in the Kazakhstan international exhibition InterFood Astana 2023, at the stand the participant will present:
• cocoa butter equivalents,
• cocoa butter substitutes (lauric type),
• cocoa butter substitutes (non-lauric type),
• fats for fillings,
• special oils for spreads,
• baking-resistant fats for fillings,
• fats for ice cream,
• margarine and butter substitutes,
• highly effective fats for baking,
• solid fats without trans fats.
Expand your boundaries with ISF, a reliable partner for innovative developments in the field of fats and oils.