BUSINESS SESSION: SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: PRODUCTION, LEADERSHIP, MARKETING AND PROMOTION AT INTERFOOD ASTANA 2023
At InterFood Astana 2023, industry experts will hold a business session on Sustainable business development: production, leadership, marketing and promotion, during which it is planned to discuss issues of improving the efficiency of food industry enterprises, increasing sales and optimizing production.
Date: June 1, 2023
Time: 11:00 - 14:00
Anastasiya Ilnitskaya - Brand designer of packaging will hold a presentation on the topic: The role of packaging design in successful food sales: how visual elements and ergonomics can increase the attractiveness of a product for consumers. Within the framework of the topic, the following questions will be revealed:
- Design as a means of influencing the consumer’s purchase.
- Graphic techniques for creating effective packaging design.
- Packaging design trends 2023: current trends and styles.
- Foreign innovations in food packaging design.
- Illustrative examples of effective and inefficient packaging design on store shelves.
Alexander Gorbachev, Sustainability Manager of PepsiCo Central Asia will speak on the topic: Innovation as a basis for strategic change.